Our winds were powerful last night, but not as much as yours -- over 130 mph in Okla., only 50+ mph here. There were lots of trees/branches everywhere this morning...it being Ann Arbor, we can afford to lose some foliage. I was up half the night because of the howling and other unusual noises resulting from the high winds. And today? It'll snow later, then the temps will plummet again. Why am I not in a warmer state?
2 Comments:
Our winds were powerful last night, but not as much as yours -- over 130 mph in Okla., only 50+ mph here. There were lots of trees/branches everywhere this morning...it being Ann Arbor, we can afford to lose some foliage. I was up half the night because of the howling and other unusual noises resulting from the high winds. And today? It'll snow later, then the temps will plummet again. Why am I not in a warmer state?
Proud to see my humble screen capture immortalized in such a legendary context ...
Post a Comment
<< Home